ROCKCOTE ROCKBOND 27 – Render
BONDS AND ADDITIVES, EXTERIOR, PREPARATION
Rockcote Rockbond 27 is an acrylic bonding agent designed to be added to the Rockcote Quick Render Range to increase adhesion and strength. Rockcote Rockbond 27 is also suitable to be used as a primer to reduce suction over highly absorbent substrates such as AAC.
- Easy to use
- Excellent adhesion qualities
- Will provide a stronger and harder render, when used as an additive to ROCKCOTE Quick Render Grey and Quick Render Off-White (please refer to ROCKCOTE Quick Render TDS).
- ROCKCOTE Rockbond 27 is suitable as a primer to reduce suction over highly absorbent substrates such as AAC.
- Adding to cement based render
- Priming high suction substrates
Coverage Rate: 12-15m2/ltr
Application Method: Roller, brush or spray
Typical Data at 25°C and 50% Relative Humidity
Drying Time: 4 hours
Touch Dry: 30 minutes
Dry to Recoat: 2 hours