QUICK RENDER PM100
BASE COATS, CEMENT RENDERS, EXTERIOR
Rockcote Quick Render PM100 is a pre-blended polymer-modified cement render. It exhibits minimal drying shrinkage and is a reliable surface for over-coating with Rockcote acrylic textures and paints. Rockcote Quick Render PM100 has been formulated for use over expanded and extruded polystyrene walling systems and must be used as part of the Rockcote Reinforced Render (RRR) system.
- Easy to use
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates
- ROCKCOTE Acrybond not required, just add water
- Long term exterior protection
- Water repellent
- Can be painted after 48 hours (site mix sand and cement must be cured for 28 days prior to coating).
- Saves time and money
- Can reduce scaffold costs, when used instead of site mix sand and cement render.
- Forms part of a warranted system for expanded and extruded polystyrene walling systems.
- ROCKCOTE Quick Render PM100 is suitable for application over properly prepared substrates such as polystyrene, brick, block, concrete, AAC blocks and panels, tilt up and off form concrete.
- Can be used interior and exterior.
- ROCKCOTE Quick Render PM100 is ideal to use as a base coat for ROCKCOTE acrylic Coloured Renders and roll on textures.
- ROCKCOTE Quick Render PM100 must be overcoated within 28 days of application.
Coverage Rate: 2m2/20kg @ 4mm build
- Once initial dry set has occurred, rewet 2 to 3 times a day with clean water for 2 days. This is especially important during hot and/or windy weather.
Application Method: Trowel or Spray
Typical Data at 25°C and 50% Relative Humidity
Drying Time: 8 hours
- Touch Dry Curing Time: 48 hour
Dries in approximately 8 hours under normal drying conditions. (Dry times vary with changes in temperature and humidity and residual moisture in the substrate).
Packaging Sizes: 20Kgs