ROCKCOTE QUICK RENDER SUPER FINE
BASE COATS, CEMENT RENDERS, EXTERIOR
Rockcote Quick Render Super Fine is a pre-blended cement render. It uses finer grade sand than standard pre-blended render and can be used where an extremely fine and smoother textured render finish is required. Aesthetically, Rockcote Quick Render Super Fine is the finest of our Quick Render range and is designed for a smooth render finish.
- Easy to use
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates
- Long term exterior protection
- Water repellent
- Can be painted after 48 hours (site mix sand and cement must be cured for 28 days prior to coating)
- Saves time and money
- Can reduce scaffold costs, when used instead of site mix sand and cement render.
- ROCKCOTE Quick Render Super Fine is suitable for application over properly prepared substrates such as brick, block, concrete, AAC blocks, panels, tilt up and off form concrete.
- Can be used interior and exterior.
- ROCKCOTE Quick Render Super Fine is ideal to use as a base coat for ROCKCOTE acrylic Coloured Renders, roll on textures and membrane paints and coatings.
- ROCKCOTE Quick Render Super Fine should be overcoated within 28 days of application.
Coverage Rate: Approximately 2m2/20kg @ 4mm build
Application Method: Trowel or Spray
Typical Data at 25°C and 50% Relative Humidity
Drying Time: 8 hours
Touch Dry Curing Time: 48-72 hours
- Dries in approximately 8 hours under normal drying conditions. (Dry times vary with changes in temperature and humidity and residual moisture in the substrate). Once initial dry set has occurred, rewet 2 to 3 times a day with clean water for 2 days.
This is especially important during hot and/or windy weather.
Packaging Sizes: 20Kgs