Mapei Ultracolor Plus Grout
High-performance, anti-efflorescence, quick-setting and drying polymer-modified mortar with water-repellent DropEffect® and mould-resistant BioBlock® technology for grouting joints up to 20 mm wide.
Mapei Ultracolor Plus ADVANTAGES:
- Mould-resistant (BioBlock® Technology)
- Grouted areas are quickly ready for use
- Water-repellent and easy to clean (DropEffect® technology)
- Anti-efflorescence for uniform colour
- Wide range of colours
WHERE TO USE
Internal and external grouting of floors and walls in all types of ceramic (double-fired, single-fired, klinker, porcelain, etc.),
terracotta, stone material (natural stone, marble, granite, agglomerates, etc.), and glass and marble mosaic.
Some application examples
• Grouting floors and walls in areas subject to intense traffic (airports, shopping centres, restaurants, bars, etc.).
• Grouting floors and walls in residential areas (hotels, private houses, etc.).
• Grouting floors and walls on façades, balconies, terraces and on swimming pools.
Mapei Ultracolor Plus TECHNICAL DATA:
- Pot life of mix: 20-25 minutes.
- Waiting time before finishing: 15-30 minutes.
- Set to light foot traffic: approx. 3 hours.
- Ready for use: 24 hours (48 hours for basins and swimming pools).
- Colours: 40.
- Application: rubber trowel.
- Finishing: MAPEI sponge or Scotch-Brite® pad.
- EMICODE: EC1 Plus – very low emission.
Mapei Ultracolor Plus Storage:
- 12 months (23 kg bags);
- 24 months (2 and 5 kg bags).
Mapei Ultracolor Plus Consumption:
according to the size of the joints.
Mapei Ultracolor Plus Packaging:
5kg and 2kg boxes, according to the colour.