Laticrete Latasil Silicone
LATASIL™ sealant is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
Features & Benefits
- Exterior and interior use
- Swimming pools and other wet area applications
- Joints for ceramic tile & stone applications
- Expansion joints in residential and commercial applications
- Conforms to ASTM C-794
- Adhesion Properties Equipped with fungicides to resist mould & mildew growth
- Resistant to pool chemicals
- Easy to smooth and tool
- Excellent for masonry construction
- Excellent movement capacity-25% extension & compression
- Can be used where ceramic tile abuts glass and window framing
High performance, 100% silicone sealant designed for use in coves, corners, changes in plane and expansion joints in exterior and interior applications of tile & stone. Can be used in fountains, water features and other wet area applications. LATASIL™ conforms to ASTM C 920 and ASTM C 794 adhesion properties and inhibits the growth of stain-causing mould and mildew in sealant joints with antimicrobial product protection.
Packaging Sizes: 305 ml cartridge