LATICRETE LATAPOXY® 310 RAPID Stone Adhesive
LATICRETE LATAPOXY® 310 Rapid Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive. Engineered, formulated and optimised for the spot bonding fixing method of installing tile and stone on vertical surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Fast Permanent Bond – 5 to 8 minute set time
- Easy to Use – 1:1 mixing ratio by volume
- Non-Staining – ideal for white and light coloured marbles, other stones and tiles
- Withstands shock and vibration
- Durable permanent bond, will not deteriorate over time
- Safe – no solvents
- Non-Sag – when applied up to 25 mm thick
- Approved by the following building code bodies for exterior installations: ICC, IBC
LATICRETE LATAPOXY® 310 Rapid Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for spot bonding fixing method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces. LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive maintains its non-sag consistency at high working temperatures up to 35°C.
- RAPID: 10 litre
- Kit: 5 litre of Part A / 5 litre of Part B.
- 1 kit per carton.
- 40 kits per pallet.
- Spot bonding marble, granite, adhered masonry veneer and large format ceramic tile on walls and overheads; interior or exterior applications.
- Adhesive for bonding masonry, precast concrete and stone panels.
- Ideal for fireplace surrounds, elevators and stair risers.
- Adhesive for bedding and fastening marble, granite and other stone slabs on walls.
- Adhesive for fabricating granite, marble and other stone. Approved by TCNA for interior applications methods W215 & W260.