Laticrete Hydro Ban Slurry
HYDRO BAN® SLURRY is a cement based, one component, polymer fortified material that mixes with water and easily applies with brush, roller or trowel.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces hydrostatic pressure and moisture vapour transmission rates of substrate.
- Can be used under HYDRO BAN in swimming pools where negative hydrostatic pressure resistance is required.
- Does not require the use of fabric.
- Can be used under cementitious pool plasters.
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC and ABS plumbing fixtures.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- Rapid drying for a faster time to tile.
- Install tile or pavers directly over with a LATICRETE tile adhesive.
HYDRO BAN® SLURRY is a cement based, one component, polymer fortified material that mixes with water and easily applies with brush, roller or trowel. This product can be used on retaining walls, water features, slabs on ground and immersed installations where water resistance or protection from substrate moisture is required. HYDRO BAN SLURRY is suitable for areas requiring negative hydrostatic pressure resistance up to 2.5 BARS and positive hydrostatic pressure up to 5 BARS.
Packaging Sizes: 20kg Bags – 56 per pallet.
Available Colors: 1