HIDE Skimmer Lid Kit 306
Available in sizes 306mm square and at a range of depths to suit most applications. (see table below). Additionally, any HIDE Skimmer Lids may also be used as a HIDE Access Cover or to cover the auto-fill.
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 10 year warranty
- Select your own inlay
- Available in range of depths
- New or existing pools
- On-site inlay install
- Flush finish
- Australian pool safety complaint
HIDE Safety Key
- A stainless steel tool to enable the installed HIDE lid to be safely and easily opened/closed.
HIDE Height Adjuster
- Used only when additional height is required. Provides 2mm extra height if Inlay material is not thick enough to achieve a flush finish with the top of the Inlay lid.
HIDE Inlay Lid
- A stainless steel tray which holds the Inlay (landscape) materials you’ve chosen e.g. tile, paver, concrete, decking, etc.
HIDE Edge Protector
- A stainless steel frame inserted into a recess within the landscaped area. It protects the copping/surrounds from chipping/breakage when the inlay lid is opened/closed.
- Contractor installation instructions, home owner information and warranty.