A premium, flexible, white, mastic adhesive. Gripflex is a polymer-modified, water-resistant, cement-based adhesive for bonding ceramic, porcelain and stone tiles to porous and non-porous surfaces subject to vibration and thermal movement.
A thick or thin bed, internal and external, floor and wall, one-pack, flexible adhesive for fixing over most substrates, e.g. concrete, heated concrete slabs, cement render, fibre cement sheets, plasterboard, existing properly prepared ceramic tiles, and Construction Chemicals waterproof membranes in shower alcoves. Not suitable for immersed or swimming pool application. Do not use over timber floors (Construction Chemicals provides other systems).
- C2 high bond strength, exceeds 1.85MPa
- S2 high deformation, exceeds 5mm
- E extended open time
- T non-slump
- Instant grip and non-slip/slump
- Tiling over existing tiles
- Low VOC
- Approximately 24 hours, depending on temperature, humidity and surface porosity.
- Allow longer for dense tiles and cooler conditions.
20kg will cover 13-16m2 using a 6mm notched trowel, over a true surface.
Available in 13.5kg and 20kg bags